Friday 6 March 2009

Introducing...Laundry


"Never do your laundry on New Years Day, or you will wash someone out of the family."
This was but one of my Grandmother's doom laden prophecies.

Generations of Primroses do not dare to launder on this day for fear of despatching a relative to an early grave. That would be an oversight neither forgiven or indeed forgotten.

I am convinced that my dear Grandmother (herself only recently departed ) would have been thrilled to know that her words of wisdom could enable others to navigate the perils that lie in wait for us in the form of laundry, boiled egg water, a carelessly given gift etc etc.

I feel it is encumbent upon myself, and yes, a duty, to impart these words of wisdom 
yours most sincerely

Griselda Primrose
Streatham Villas

1 comment: